"Rorschach Rats" TriBlend Premium Tee | Unisex
The Asylum Emporium
Please select all options.
Emilie has created this design based on the infamous Rorschach inkblot test. Originally developed by Dr. Hermann Rorschach of Switzerland, this psychological test was used to record and analyze a subject's perception of an inkblot. The interpretative answer given by a patient in response to the common question "What do you see?" was thought to reveal the patient's emotional functioning, as well as to detect any underlying thought disorder.
In this inkblot, we see two of EA's iconic Plague Rats, back to back, claws, tails, and all. What do YOU see?
• Vintage look in soft TriBlend fabric
• Contemporary form-fitting style
• Soft and lightweight, yet extremely durable
• Ribbed crewneck with set-in sleeves
• Superior Direct To Garment printing for a soft feel
• Individually printed by hand with environmentally-safe, water-based ink
Care + Content
• Tri-blend construction (50% polyester/25% cotton/25% rayon)
• 40 singles thread weight
• Fabric weight: 3.4 oz
• Machine and hand washable in cold water
• Hang to dry
• Do not bleach or iron
Size + Fit
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|