"Opheliac" Crewneck Sweatshirt | Unisex
The Asylum Emporium
Please select all options.
EA has created this new design in honor of the song, the album, and the Plague Rats that started it all. This cozy, medium-heavy blend sweatshirt with a fleece-y inside features the line "I'm your Opheliac...I've been so disillusioned," all in a gorgeous vintage Victorian/Art Deco style with a distressed texture, resulting in a naturally aged look. Oh, and if you're clever, you might notice the bubbles/pearls...
Notes on Fit: This sweatshirt is the much requested Gildan 18000 and fits true to Unisex sizing, which means that smaller framed Ratties may want to size down for a fitted look, whilst those going that trendy, oversized "sweatshirt dress" route will want to size up 2 sizes. The models pictured wearing it in this baggy fashion have done this.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271 g/m²)
• 1x1 athletic rib-knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the middle
• Machine and hand washable in cold water
• Hang to dry
• Do not bleach or iron
• This is a Unisex sized sweatshirt, which means that smaller framed Ratties may want to size DOWN for a fitted look, or size UP for a trendy oversized aesthetic.
• Please refer to the size chart below for exact measurements.
|Sleeve length, in||20.00||21.02||22.01||22.99||24.02||25.00||26.02||27.01|
|Sleeve length, cm||50.80||53.40||55.90||58.40||61.00||63.50||66.10||68.60|