"Opheliac" Cotton Tee | Unisex
The Asylum Emporium
Please select all options.
EA has created this new design in honor of the song, the album, and the Plague Rats that started it all. This soft, 100% cotton tee features the line "I'm your Opheliac...I've been so disillusioned," printed with eco-safe inks in a gorgeous vintage Victorian/Art Deco style with a distressed texture, resulting in a naturally aged look. Oh, and if you're clever, you might spot the bubbles/pearls...
• 100% cotton
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Printed with eco-safe inks
• Soft and lightweight, yet extremely durable
• Side-seamed construction with shoulder-to-shoulder taping for a fit that lasts
• Direct To Garment printing for a soft feel that will resist fading
• Individually printed by hand
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Machine and hand washable in cold water
• Hang to dry
• Do not bleach or iron
Shirt is the Bella Canvas 3001. Fits true to Unisex (i.e. men's) sizing, which means that smaller framed Ratties may want to size DOWN for a more fitted look, whilst others may want to size UP 1-2 sizes for a trendy, oversized aesthetic.
|Width (in)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|