"Madre de Ratas" Crewneck Sweatshirt | Unisex
The Asylum Emporium
Please select all options.
Spanish for "Mother of Rats," Madre de Ratas was first chanted at EA by the crowd as she took the stage for her first concert in Mexico (eons before Game of Thrones was a thing). EA created this design with love and gratitude for the Plague Rats of Mexico, and she hopes that you will embrace your inner Madre, whatever your language.
Whether you are a rat mother or simply have the spirit of one, this cozy, medium-heavy blend sweatshirt with a fleece-y inside is the perfect addition to your Asylum wardrobe as temperatures drop.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271 g/m²)
• 1x1 athletic rib-knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the middle
• Machine and hand washable in cold water
• Hang to dry
• Do not bleach or iron
• This is a Unisex sized sweatshirt, which means that smaller framed Ratties may want to size DOWN for a fitted look, or size UP for a trendy oversized aesthetic.
• Please refer to the size chart below for exact measurements.
|Sleeve length, in||20.00||21.02||22.01||22.99||24.02||25.00||26.02||27.01|
|Sleeve length, cm||50.80||53.40||55.90||58.40||61.00||63.50||66.10||68.60|