"Leech" Tank | Unisex
The Asylum Emporium
Please select all options.
One of the most tattooed images from Emilie Autumn's bestselling gothic novel The Asylum for Wayward Victorian Girls, this starving leech, reproduced from EA's original painting, would be hono(u)red to adorn your person. This unique garment is silky, ultra-comfortable, super soft, and lightweight, with an elegant matte finish.
• Unisex fit
• Sublimation printed image is heat-sealed into the fabric, and will never crack or fade
• Individually printed and sewn by hand
• Soft, silky 100% breathable Polyester Jersey
• 30 singles thread weight
• Fabric weight: 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Machine and hand washable in cold water
• Hang to dry
• Do not bleach or iron