The Asylum Emporium
Please select all options.
The image of the Victorian gaslight is well-known to Plague Rats around the world as a recurring motif in Emilie Autumn's bestselling gothic novel The Asylum for Wayward Victorian Girls. The symbol was made even more famous by the song "Gaslight" from her album Fight Like A Girl. EA has created this original artwork to celebrate that iconic image and offers it to you now as these stunning all-over print leggings.
• Wide, elastic waistband that won't twist, bunch, or cut off circulation to your heart
• Sublimation printed image is heat-sealed into the fabric and will never crack or fade
• Individually made by hand
Care + Content
• Fabric is stretch jersey, 82% breathable and ever so comfortable microfiber polyester, 18% silky spandex for a body-hugging fit that never loses its stretch
• Material has a four-way stretch, which means fabric stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains so you can move without hinderance, while still providing smoothing support
• Machine and hand washable in cold water
• Hang to dry
• Do not bleach or iron
Size + Fit
Note for the Gentleman Plague Rat: While these leggings are sized for Ladies, we love these leggings on our boys! Simply refer to the measurements when finding the perfect size for you.
|Inseam length (inches)||26 ¼||26 ¾||27 ⅛||27 ½||27 ⅞|
|Inseam length (cm)||67||68||69||70||71|