"Striped Asylum Wallpaper" Leggings
The Asylum Emporium
Please select all options.
Adorn yourself with the Asylum's very own wallpaper! The image of the eerily writhing stripes made infamous by Emilie Autumn's bestselling gothic novel The Asylum for Wayward Victorian Girls is magically transformed into these absolutely gorgeous leggings. Going effortlessly from the yoga studio to an evening out, these leggings are opaque enough to wear on their own, but look equally dashing under a dress or oversized top.
• Wide, elastic waistband that won't twist, bunch, or cut off circulation to your heart
• Sublimation printed image is heat-sealed into the fabric and will never crack or fade
• Individually made by hand
• Fabric is stretch jersey, 82% breathable and ever so comfortable microfiber polyester, 18% silky spandex for a body-hugging fit that never loses its stretch
• Material has a four-way stretch, which means fabric stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains so you can move without hinderance, while still providing smoothing support
• Machine and hand washable in cold water
• Hang to dry
• Do not bleach or iron
Note for the Gentleman Plague Rat: While these leggings are sized for Ladies, we love these leggings on our boys! Simply refer to the measurements when finding the perfect size for you.
|Inseam length (inches)||26 ¼||26 ¾||27 ⅛||27 ½||27 ⅞|
|Inseam length (cm)||67||68||69||70||71|