"Feed Your Leech" Tank (Unisex)
About this Design: One of the most tattooed images from Emilie Autumn's novel The Asylum For Wayward Victorian Girls, this starving leech is not only in dire need of a snack, he also needs a home, and a lot of love (you'd be surprised). In the meantime, he would be honored to adorn your person in the form of this gorgeous unisex tank top. This unique garment is silky, ultra-comfortable, super soft, and lightweight, with a matte finish (not too much shine!). Reproduced from EA's original acrylic painting on red canvas.
*Note: This garment is individually printed, cut, and sewn by hand in Los Angeles, CA just for you as you order them, so please allow 2-7 days for the creation of this item (3 is most common), in addition to shipping time, which will depend upon the shipping method you choose at checkout.
*Another Note: This item may ship separately from other items in your order so that all items get to you as quickly as possible. In this case, you will receive multiple tracking numbers by email.
• Fabric is 100% breathable Polyester Jersey, very soft and silky
• Sublimation printed image is heat-sealed into the fabric, and will never crack or fade
• You may notice thin, unprinted creases in the side seams of sublimation printed tanks—this is unavoidable, but most customers are not bothered by this as the front and back of the shirt is unaffected
• Individually made by hand in Los Angeles, CA
Size / Chest (inches) / Waist (inches)
X Small / 30-32 / 28-30
Small / 34-36 / 30-32
Medium / 38-40 / 32-33
Large / 42-44 / 33-34
X Large / 46-48 / 36-38
• Machine and hand washable in cold water
• Hang to dry
• Do not bleach or iron
See how the Plague Rat Community is styling this item!
(Show us yours by tagging your Instagram post with #asylumemporium and we will find you...)