"Leech" Luxury Tote Bag
The Asylum Emporium
Please select all options.
One of the most tattooed images from Emilie Autumn's bestselling gothic novel The Asylum for Wayward Victorian Girls, this starving leech, reproduced from EA's original painting, would be hono(u)red to help carry your books in our gorgeous and durable lined canvas tote bag.
• All-over printing on both front and back
• Soft fabric interior won't scratch your phone or laptop
• Sublimation printed image is heat-sealed into the fabric, and will never crack or fade.
• Individually printed and sewn by hand
• 100% spun polyester weather resistant fabric
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Wipes clean with a damp cloth, but also machine and hand washable in cold water
• Hang to dry
• Do not bleach or iron