"Gaslight" Tank | Unisex
The Asylum Emporium
Please select all options.
Be the light in the darkness!
The image of the Victorian gaslight is well-known to Plague Rats around the world as a recurring motif in Emilie Autumn's bestselling gothic novel The Asylum for Wayward Victorian Girls. The symbol was made even more famous by the song "Gaslight" from her album Fight Like A Girl. EA has created this original artwork to celebrate that iconic image and offers it to you now as this all-over print tank. This unique garment is silky, ultra-comfortable, super soft, and lightweight, with an elegant matte finish.
• Unisex fit
• Sublimation printed image is heat-sealed into the fabric, and will never crack or fade
• Individually printed and sewn by hand
• Soft, silky 100% breathable Polyester Jersey
• 30 singles thread weight
• Fabric weight: 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Machine and hand washable in cold water
• Hang to dry
• Do not bleach or iron