"Gaslight" Luxury Tote Bag
The Asylum Emporium
Please select all options.
Be the light in the darkness!
The image of the Victorian gaslight is well-known to Plague Rats around the world as a recurring motif in Emilie Autumn's bestselling gothic novel The Asylum for Wayward Victorian Girls. The symbol was made even more famous by the song "Gaslight" from her album Fight Like A Girl. EA has created this original artwork to celebrate that iconic image and offers it to you now as a durable, lined canvas carry-all for your books, laptop, even a costume change!
• All-over printing on both front and back
• Soft fabric interior won't scratch your phone or laptop
• Sublimation printed image is heat-sealed into the fabric, and will never crack or fade.
• Individually printed and sewn by hand
• 100% spun polyester weather resistant fabric
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Wipes clean with a damp cloth, but also machine and hand washable in cold water
• Hang to dry
• Do not bleach or iron