Custom Engraved Inmate Number Heart Necklace
The Asylum Emporium
Please select all options.
(Please note that this item will be limited to *30 orders per month* as each takes time for EA to customize. Each month, 30 more order slots will be released. Thank you for your understanding!)
This engraved heart-shaped necklace can be customized with your very own Asylum Inmate Cell Number, and comes in your choice of three precious metal coatings over a base of sterling silver: 24K Gold, 18K Rose Gold, and White Rhodium.
When you order, Emilie will first create the custom graphic for your Necklace herself, then it will be off to our engraving partners, and finally into your paws!
Here is how to get your Inmate Number Heart Necklace made exactly as you wish:
1. If you already have your own Inmate Number (either one you chose yourself or one EA assigned you in the past), all you have to do is enter the Number as you would like it to appear on your bracelet in the "What Inmate Number would you like?" text box above. Please keep in mind that the Inmate Number must be limited to *6* characters.
2. If you do not have an Inmate Number and don't want to choose your own, EA would be delighted to assign you one! She will keep this in the Asylum Record Book, and your Number will never be given to anyone else—it is yours forever! Simply enter "Assign Me A Number" in the text box above.
• Sterling silver pendant and chain with nickel-free coating of gold, rose gold, or white rhodium
• Pendant size: 0.69'' x 0.79'' (17.6 x 20 mm)
• Pendant thickness: 0.02'' (0.5 mm)
• Pendant is connected to the chain with an open jump ring
• Spring ring clasp closure
• Packaged in a black leatherette-covered box with a magnetic closure and cloth inlay
|Pendant length (inches)||¾|
|Pendant width (inches)||¾|
|Chain length (inches)||18|
|Pendant length (cm)||2|
|Pendant width (cm)||2|
|Chain length (cm)||46|