Free Global Shipping on orders $75 +
Free Global Shipping on orders $75 +
(Please note that this item will be limited to *30 orders per month* as each takes time for EA to customize. Each month, more order slots will be released. Thank you for your understanding!)
As you well know, 'W14A' is Emily's Inmate Number in The Asylum for Wayward Victorian Girls, as well as Emilie Autumn's very real tattoo in the present day. You can now own this Custom Asylum Inmate Number Lightweight Hoodie with her number OR you may customize it with your own!
When you order, Emilie will first create the custom graphic for your Hoodie herself, then it will be off to our printing partners, and finally into your paws!
Here is how to customize your hoodie exactly as you wish:
1. If you already have your own Inmate Number (either one you chose yourself or one EA assigned you as part of the Plague Rat Challenge on IG), all you have to do is enter the Number as you would like it to appear on your bracelet in the 'What Inmate Number would you like?' text box above. Please keep in mind that the Inmate Number must be limited to *5* characters.
2. If you do not have an Inmate Number and don't want to choose your own, EA would be delighted to assign you one! She will keep this in the Asylum Record Book, and your Number will never be given to anyone else—it is yours forever! Simply enter 'Assign Me A Number' in the text box above.
• Vintage-look Triblend
• Hooded with kangaroo pocket, metal zipper, and side seams
• Slim unisex fit in a more lightweight fabric than your average hoodie
• Direct To Garment printing for a soft, vintage feel that will never crack, peel, or fade
• Printed on front and back
• Individually printed by hand
• 50% polyester, 25% airlume combed and right-spun cotton, 25% rayon
• Machine and hand washable in cold water
• Hang to dry
• Do not bleach or iron
Please Note: RUNS SMALL! We suggest all Ratties order one size LARGER than usual (please refer to measurements below).
|Chest to Fit (inches)||31-34||34-37||38-41||42-45||46-49||50-53|
This garment is individually customized by EA and printed by hand just for you as you order it, so please allow 2-7 days for the creation of this item (3 days is most common), in addition to shipping time, which will depend upon the shipping method you choose at checkout.
If other items in your order are ready sooner, they may ship to you separately so that you get each item as quickly as possible. In this case, you will receive multiple tracking numbers by email.
As this item is customized just for you, it cannot be re-sold, so please review your details carefully before placing your order:).
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
I`m so happy to have this! >3 And also glad that an "XS"-size is offered; it fits perfectly! (need more in XS-Size, S is sometimes too big, especially when it is "unisex"). I love the big Asylum-Logo on the back and finally I got my own inmate number (W54E): thank you for that, by the way ;-) It`s lightweight and feels smooth. Can`t wait to wear it outdoors!
I've never been so happy to receive an article of clothing. It's beautifully made and lightweight to layer underneath it or wear in warmer weather. Highly recommend for all inmates to own. Proud inmate W52A
My jacket just came in and I couldn't be happier! The product was well worth the wait. It's fantastically made and the material seems to be able to hold up well and is so lightweight I can wear it at any time and be comfortable. I feel so safe with my inmate number on my chest and It'll go wherever I go. 10/10 would recommend for all inmates! Thank you to everyone who put work into it, I couldn't be happier with the result I'm proud to wear my number wherever I go and be a part of this wonderful community! ~W43D
Join the Asylum Newsletter to get exclusive news, freebies, and even Asylum Oracle readings direct from Emilie Autumn!