Custom Asylum Inmate Enamel Teacup
The Asylum Emporium
Please select all options.
(Please note that this item will be limited to *30 orders per month* as each takes time for EA to customize. Each month, more order slots will be released. Thank you for your understanding!)
Porcelain in the Asylum? Heavens no! An Inmate would be trusted only with this lightweight and durable vessel for her drop of tea (if she was good) or her gruel (if she was not).
When you order our Asylum Inmate Enamel Teacup, Emilie will first create the custom graphic for your teacup herself, then it will be off to our printing partners, and finally into your paws!
Here is how to get your teacup made exactly as you wish:
1. If you already have your own Inmate Number (either one you chose yourself or one EA assigned you in the past), all you have to do is enter the Number as you would like it to appear on your teacup in the "What Inmate Number would you like?" text box above. Please keep in mind that the Inmate Number must be limited to *8* characters.
2. If you do not have an Inmate Number and don't want to choose your own, EA would be delighted to assign you one! She will document this in the Asylum Record Book, and your Number will never be given to anyone else—it is yours forever! Simply enter "Assign Me A Number" in the text box above.
• Material: Enamel
• Dimensions: height 3.14″ (8 cm), diameter 3.25″(8.25 cm)
• White coating with a silver rim
• Hand-wash only, do not microwave• Individually printed by hand