"Asylum Portrait Gallery" Noir Edition Snood
The Asylum Emporium
Please select all options.
Stroll the halls of the Asylum's drafty old portrait gallery with this soft and lightweight snood, featuring a photographically printed collage of real Victorian ornaments that look incredibly 3-dimensional in every detail.
This versatile accessory can be used as a face covering, headband, bandana, wristband, and neck warmer.
• Soft, breathable fabric
• Unisex sizing
• Individually printed and sewn by hand
Please note: This is not a medical grade face mask, and should not be used in situations requiring those. They are not a substitute for social distancing. (We know you know this already, but better to be safe;).
Care + Content
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Fabric weight: 6.19 oz/yd² (210 g/m²)
• Machine and hand washable in cold water
• Hang to dry
• Do not bleach or iron