Custom Asylum Inmate Number Lightweight Zip Hoodie | Unisex
The Asylum Emporium
Please select all options.
As you well know, "W14A" is Emily's Inmate Number, as well as Emilie Autumn's very real tattoo in the present day. You can now own this Custom Asylum Inmate Number Lightweight Hoodie with her number OR you may customize it with your own!
When you order, Emilie will first create the custom graphic for your Hoodie herself, then it will be off to our printing partners, and finally into your paws!
Here is how to customize your hoodie exactly as you wish:
1. If you already have your own Inmate Number (either one you chose yourself or one EA assigned you as part of the Plague Rat Challenge on IG), all you have to do is enter the Number as you would like it to appear on your bracelet in the 'What Inmate Number would you like?' text box above. Please keep in mind that the Inmate Number must be limited to *5* characters.
2. If you do not have an Inmate Number and don't want to choose your own, EA would be delighted to assign you one! She will keep this in the Asylum Record Book, and your Number will never be given to anyone else—it is yours forever! Simply enter 'Assign Me A Number' in the text box above.
• Vintage-look Tri-blend
• Hooded with kangaroo pocket, metal zipper, and side seams
• Slim unisex fit in a more lightweight fabric than your average hoodie
• Direct To Garment printing for a soft, vintage feel that will never peel or fade
• Printed on front and back
• Individually printed by hand
• 50% polyester, 25% airlume combed and right-spun cotton, 25% rayon
• Machine and hand washable in cold water
• Hang to dry
• Do not bleach or iron
Please Note: RUNS SMALL! We suggest all Ratties order one size LARGER than usual (please refer to measurements below).
|Chest to Fit (inches)||31-34||34-37||38-41||42-45||46-49||50-53|