Asylum Wallpaper Racerback Tank (Lady's)
Adorn yourself with the Asylum's very own wallpaper! The image of the eerily writhing, living wallpaper made infamous by Emilie Autumn's novel The Asylum For Wayward Victorian Girls is magically transformed into this stunning racerback tank top. With a more feminine shape than our unisex tank and a rounded hem, this top is silky, ultra-comfortable, super soft, and lightweight, with a matte finish (not too much shine!).
*Note: Tops are individually printed, cut, and sewn by hand in Los Angeles, CA just for you as you order them, so please allow 2-7 days for the creation of this item, in addition to shipping time, which will depend upon the shipping method you choose at checkout.
*Another Note: This item may ship separately from other items in your order so that all items get to you as quickly as possible. In this case, you will receive multiple tracking numbers by email.
*Final Note: Because of the hand-made nature of this item, the window for cancelations is extremely small. We can only cancel orders up to 1 hour after the order has been placed as work on your leggings begins almost immediately. We cannot issue refunds on hand-made items unless the item is defective, so PLEASE check the measurements before you order to insure that this item will fit you as you like. Thank you for understanding.
~ Sir Edward, Ambassador of the League of Asylum Plague Rats
• Fabric is 100% breathable Polyester Jersey.
• Sublimation printed image is heat-sealed into the fabric, and will never crack or fade.
• You may notice thin, unprinted creases in the side seams of sublimation printed tanks—this is unavoidable, but most customers are not bothered by this as the front and back of the shirt is unaffected.
• Individually made by hand in Los Angeles, CA.
Measurements in US Sizes:
Size / Chest (inches) / Waist (inches)
X Small / 28-30 / 23-24
Small / 30-32 / 25-26
Medium / 32-34 / 27-28
Large / 36-38 / 30-32
X Large / 40-42 / 33-35
XX Large / 44-46 / 36-38
Care and Cleaning:
• Machine and hand washable in cold water.
• Tumble dry on low heat or hang to dry.
• Do not bleach or iron.