Feed Your Leech Tote Bag
One of the most tattooed images from Emilie Autumn's novel The Asylum For Wayward Victorian Girls, this starving leech is not only in dire need of a snack, he also needs a home, and a lot of love (you'd be surprised). In the meantime, he would be honored to help carry your books in this gorgeous and durable canvas tote. Reproduced from EA's original acrylic painting on red canvas.
This tote is the ideal carry-all for your groceries, laptop, even a costume change!
*Note: Bags are individually printed, cut, and sewn by hand in Los Angeles, CA just for you as you order them, so please allow 2-7 days for the creation of this item, in addition to shipping time, which will depend upon the shipping method you choose at checkout.
*Another Note: This item may ship separately from other items in your order so that all items get to you as quickly as possible. In this case, you will receive multiple tracking numbers by email.
*Final Note: Because of the hand-made nature of this item, the window for cancelations is extremely small. We can only cancel orders up to 1 hour after the order has been placed as work on your tote bag begins almost immediately. We cannot issue refunds on hand-made items unless the item is defective. Thank you for understanding.
~ Sir Edward, Ambassador of the League of Asylum Plague Rats
• All-over printing on both front and back
• 100% spun polyester weather resistant fabric
• Soft fabric interior won't scratch your phone or laptop
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Sublimation printed image is heat-sealed into the fabric, and will never crack or fade.
• Individually made by hand in Los Angeles, CA
• Wipes clean with a damp cloth, but also machine and hand washable in cold water
• Tumble dry on low heat or hang to dry
• Do not bleach or iron
See how the Plague Rat Community is styling this item!
(Show us yours by tagging your Instagram post with #asylumemporium and we will find you...)